PROTECTIVE SURGICAL MASK SERIES
Our AD series are medical grade type I (FDA Class 1) masks used to cover the mouth, nose and chin of patients. The mask is specifically designed to limit transmissions of projections of potentially contagious biological fluid between patients and medical staff.
ALL MADE IN KOREA PRODUCTS ARE HYPOALLERGENIC
Super Soft Inner Lining
Comfort Ease Breathablility
Secure Adjustable Nose Strip
3 Layer Fluid Protection
Highly Efficient MB Filter
Homes, Offices, Educational Institutions, Populated Areas, Recreational Tourism, Transportation – (Airplanes, Trains, Buses, etc.)
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
• Single use mask only. Discard mask after use.
• Do not distort or change the shape of the mask while wearing it.
• Do not touch the surface of the mask while wearing it.
• Do not wash and reuse mask.
• Do not use if packaging is broken.
• If breathing is uncomfortable immediately stop wearing and consult a doctor.
• If skin irritation or rash occurs stop using immediately.
The descriptions, characteristics, applications and photos are given for information purposes and do not constitute a contraction commitment.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make any modification it deems necessary. Copyright 2020 Yulwon Co. Ltd.